Quiet-Revolution is a stand-alone capsule designed with privacy and focus in mind. It’s an acoustic cocoon for an occupant to sit, spin and transport themselves from the office, while remaining in it.
The Quiet-Revolution is ideal for open plan and activity based working environments. It is designed and manufactured in New Zealand by Kiwi’s and the NZ felted wool panel covering provides mid-level acoustic dampening qualities.
Unlike fixed workspace areas, these moveable units do not require individual fire and air-conditioning compliance and can move with you to future locations.
- Quiet-Revolution is 100% recyclable
- 360 degree privacy from distractions
- Acoustically insulated walls reduce mid-frequency sounds
- Movable & modular
- 1m x 1m Phone Booth 1800mm H
- 1.25×1.25m Focus Booth with generous fold-down desk – 1800mm H
- Light, power and/or Smart USB available
- Video conferencing or tablet bracket available
- Colours and specifications to your requirements
Quiet-Revolution features mid-frequency acoustic dampening qualities. These assist in the reduction of ambient sound when the Q-R is in use. Its height and size also make it a useful piece of furniture for sound absorption when not in use.
View and download the Quiet Revolution Spec Sheet here